If you live and work in the Asheville area, you know it is a special place. Residents are moving to the Asheville area by the thousands, and new jobs are created every day. Kordonowy Chiropractic is here to help Asheville workers make sure they are doing everything they can to be healthy, even while they are on the job. One of the most important things you can do for your spinal health is to improve your posture at work.
Improve Your Posture at Work Asheville, NC
How can Asheville residents and workers improve their posture at work? Expert chiropractors and staff at Kordonowy have tips and suggestions for making sure your posture does not contribute more than it must to spinal conditions. Here are some of those tips:
- When you are sitting, make sure your feet are flat on the floor.
- If your feet don’t reach the floor, use a footrest.
- Leave some space between your knees and the seat for your circulation.
- Set your backrests so they support your lower back and add additional support if necessary.
- Make sure your head is in line with and above your shoulders, so you are not leaning forward.
- Relax your shoulders but avoid hunching.
- Get up at least every few minutes per hour.
One of the most important steps you can take toward improving your posture is visiting your chiropractor. Kordonowy Chiropractic in Asheville is here to help you feel better and get healthier. Contact us to schedule a visit with our expert team. In addition to examination and adjustment, we will help provide additional tips for improving your posture at work.